★ WHY JUMP START? ★
-We have 6 schools in Taipei & 1 large campus in Tainan. Established in 1991, we are a very stable school and attract the best students around.
-We provide training and have a professional working atmosphere.
★ WORKING LOCATIONS ★
-Central Daan District in Taipei City.
Nearest MRT stations:
Renai Schools: Zhongxiao Dunhua Station (Blue Line) or Daan Station (Brown Line)
Longan & Guting Schools: Taipower or Guting Station (Green)
-Tainan City, Northern District. Our Tainan school is near Bei-An Road.
★ WHAT DOES JUMPSTART OFFER? ★
-Guaranteed hours with extra hours available through school arranged 1-on-1 tutoring.
-Work Permit, ARC & Health Insurance applied by the school. You won't need to go to government offices and wait in line!
-Lunch is provided.
-Airport pickup & orientation provided.
-Class sizes range from 4-16 students
-Planned curriculum with complete teaching materials.
★ WHO IS JUMPSTART LOOKING FOR? ★
-Teachers who have HEART!
-Applicants who have a bachelors degree or above.
-Applicants who have professional attitudes and can contribute to our team.
-Native English Speakers whose first language is English.
★ Please check out our website at http://www.jumpstart.com.tw
Please email your:
-scan of your college degree
contact email: [email protected]
We will contact you.
🏡 TREE HOUSE ACADEMY
📍 Da’an District, Taipei City
Tree House Academy is looking for hardworking, enthusiastic and team-oriented teachers who are serious about education to join our team! We believe in the power of forward motion and maintaining a growth mindset in all aspects of life. Just as we encourage our students to learn and think outside of the box, we also challenge our teachers to take new and innovative approaches to education.
If you have a passion for working with kids, love exploring new methods of teaching, and are excited to be part of a dynamic and collaborative team, then we'd love to have you join us!
🧑🏻🏫 Position: Film and Drama Director (full-time)
⏰ Hours: Monday – Friday | 9:00AM – 6:00PM
💵 Starting Package: $55,000 - $70,000/month
🧑🏻🏫 Position: Young Learners (full-time)
👦🏻 Ages: 2-6
⏰ Hours: Monday – Friday | 9:00AM - 5:00PM
💵 Starting Package: $60,000 - $90,000/month
🧑🏻🏫 Position: Elementary (full-time)
👦🏻 Ages: 6-12
⏰ Hours: Monday – Friday | 12:00PM – 7:00PM or 1:30PM - 8:30PM (depending on grade level)
💵 Starting Package: $60,000 - $75,000/month
💯 Job Benefits & Opportunities:
- ARC sponsorship
- National Health and Labour Insurance sponsorship
- Great and organized curriculum
- Small class sizes (Elementary: maximum 12 | Young Learners: maximum 16)
- Same classes for an entire year
- Your own classroom
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Professional development
- Health & wellness program
- Paid holidays
- Passport holder from a native English-speaking country (AU/NZ/USA/CAN/UK/SA/IRE)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution (minimum)
- 3 years’ full-time classroom teaching experience preferred (Tutoring, short-term internships, assistant teaching roles, etc. do not qualify.)
- Criminal record check from your country of citizenship (for new ARC applicants)
***ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA OUR WEBSITE:
🖋 Apply: https://treehouse.com.tw/en/careers
We at the Columbia English Language Program pride ourselves on being a result driven language learning institute for children from 3 to 15 years old. Our mission is to be the best Language Program possible in Taipei. Our culture and atmosphere encourage open and honest communication between teachers and staff. We provide assistance to new teachers with training to help them adjust to their new environment.
****** SEEKING EFL TEACHERS ***** Our vision and goal is to have students to be the active learners in the classroom. Teachers are encouraged to create a student-centered and activity- based learning environment. A set curriculum and syllabus that emphasizes reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar and vocabulary is provided. All first year Columbia Teachers will receive a complimentary in- house boot camp training to better prepare them before the class . We prefer candidates who are located in Taiwan already or are coming soon. A face-to-face interview and demo is a must for the position. A one-year contract is required. If you are interested in working in an environment that's organized and open, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to having you as part of the team!
*****PART-TIME MONTESSORI PHONICS TEACHERS WANTED ******Students from 4.5-6 years old are what Montessori would call a sensitive learning period of time. It is the best time to start language learning. In our phonics classroom, we work with students from 4.5-6 years old, utilize all Montessori phonics teaching materials and teaching philosophy. All candidate must have clear pronunciation, willingness to learn and grow, and most importantly love of guiding children. We provide complimentary Montessori training before the start of the class. If interested, please send your resume, a copy of your degree, and a recent photo to Elisa at [email protected] or contact her at (02)3393-8333 ext 23 during office hours Monday - Friday 10am~7pm.
SCHOOL LOCATIONS : -DunNan: MRT Blue line ZhongXiao/DunHua Station – Xinsheng: Xinsheng/Xinyi intersection; MRT Red Line Daan Park Station - JinShan: JinShan/Xinyi intersection. -RenAi: MRT red line Xinyi/AnHe station- GuangFu: MRT Blue line Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station - MinSheng: in MinSheng SheQu (民生社區) -TianMu: TianMu West Road. MRT Red Line ShiPai station – Banqiao: MRT Blue Line JiangZiCui station
~ OUR TEACHERS ~
◆ Receive competitive pay, bonus, ARC, health insurance, and paid national holidays, including Chinese New Year
◆ Work closely with administration and Chinese staff to develop a working environment of trust and cooperation
◆ Receive training from current staff knowledgeable in our curriculum and expectations
◆ Are passionate about teaching and working with children
◆ Have opportunity for advancement
~ WE WANT YOU IF YOU ~
◆ Have a bachelor’s degree or higher (in education or related fields is a plus)
◆ Are experienced in and passionate about teaching
◆ Have a professional attitude
◆ Are interested in contributing to our school and being a member of an enthusiastic teaching team
We also would like to build a roster of reliable substitute teachers. If you are living in Taipei and would like to add a little extra income, please contact us as well!
We have two locations, both within five minutes’ walk of the MRT (one at City Hall and one at Dongmen.) Please send us your resume, cover letter, and a recent photo to e-mail , and we will get back to you promptly. Thank you!
Taipei Wego Private Senior High School, one of Taiwan’s most prestigious schools, has openings for full-time conversational English teachers in the ESL program and writing teachers for our international program. The position is for the 2021-22 academic year including the summer program which starts on July 26th. Teachers in our department teach students in grades 7-12. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher from a western university, teaching experience in Taiwan, state teaching certification, and be available for an interview and teaching demonstration on campus. Teachers with TESOL certification (minimum 100 hours) will only be considered if they already have an APRC.
Wego is located at no.50, Chu-Hai Rd. Beitou, Taipei (北投區珠海路50號) We are just minutes from the Xin-Beitou MRT station.
Offering: Work permit/resident visa, health/labor insurance, monthly payment starting from NT$65,000 and monthly allowance of NT$6,000 based on teaching certification. Plus, monthly bonus of NT$3,000 for perfect attendance as well as a Chinese New Year’s bonus. Teachers work Monday to Friday and have an additional half day paid leave per week, resulting in a four-and-a-half-day work week. Teachers who have a master’s degree will receive a bonus of NT$3,000 every month and those who have a doctoral degree will receive a bonus of NT$6,000 every month.
1. Native Speaker of English
2. Bachelor’s degree or higher from a western university
3. Teaching certificate or TESL certification (100 hours minimum) plus APRC
4. Teaching experience in Taiwan
To apply please provide:
1. Curriculum vitae or resume
3. Copies of degrees and certificates
4. One reference letter (written within the last twelve months) preferably by a direct superior in the current or most recent appointment
Interested applicants should e-mail their documents to Ms. Gluth ([email protected])
J&L English School is unique in Taiwan. We are committed to teaching, both the students and ourselves as teachers. Working days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. We have developed a solid foundation of learning through the National Geographic Learning program and built structured courses of education from grade 1 through grade 12 upon this foundation.
Up to NT$75,000 / month TEFL Certified!
Hours: Mon. Wed. Thur. Friday 1:30-5:00 & 6:00-8:00; Tues. 6:00-8:00; Sat. 9:30-12:00 & 2:00-4:30
Teachers are treated with respect and honesty. J&L offers a place for teachers to develop their talents and apply their talents in all areas of teaching.
Desired attributes: Enjoy teaching and learning • Trustworthy • Firm but fair • Ability to work as part of a team • Being prepared • Caring
9 minute walk from the Xinzhuang Metro Station. And, busses 235, 635 & 513 all stop across the street!
I came to Taiwan after teaching a couple of years around Asia. I mostly taught kindergarten and grades 1 to 3. While working at J&L English for 3 years my skills as a teacher grew quite a lot. When I left J&L English, I was competent teaching junior high and advanced senior high level English.
The training and experience I received was something I don’t believe I could have gotten anywhere else. Many schools I taught at were only concerned with entertaining the students while teaching them a bit of conversational English. At J&L I saw, learned and taught how to teach English from the ground up.
Their method gives the students a solid foundation to build from. Students are eventually able to teach themselves by using the methods and study habits they obtain over the years of studying at J&L English. Thus, as they profess, “Learning is Forever, Learning Never Stops!”
I am now returning to my home country to further my University education in the area of higher education. I am thankful for the time I was given to work at J&L English. I learned as I taught, which is, what I believe is the definition of the word Teacher.
Established in 2010, Yoder Bilingual Academy (YBA) is a fast-growing private elementary and middle school in Zhongli District, Taoyuan City. Its affiliate Yoder International Academy (YIA) is one of the few, if not only the institution that offers College Board products, such as PSAT and AP exams, in the city of Taoyuan.
As an elite private school in the region, our International Department currently has over 20 qualified faculty members from Canada, New Zealand, Spain, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America. For the upcoming school year, We are looking for qualified teachers to join our team.
The following positions are available in the 2021-2022 school year:
* Bilingual Program
– Elementary English, math & science Teachers
* International Program
– Middle and high school level English & social studies teachers - English language arts, world history, geography, and US history/government.
-- JOB SCOPES --
BILINGUAL PROGRAM TEACHERS
- Teach subjects such as language arts, math and science classes.
- Work on a team with other experienced professionals to design, teach, and promote our curriculum.
- Help coordinate events like Halloween Festival, the Christmas Show, International Day, Earth Month, & more.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM TEACHERS
- At least 3 years of teaching experience in the related subject(s).
- Candidates with a state-issued teaching credential/license, advanced degree (Master's or Ph.D.) are preferred but not required.
Who Should Apply: Individuals with a certified teaching credential/license are welcome to send their CVs and resumes to us. Candidates with an APRC or Marriage ARC are also encouraged to apply, especially (though not limited to) those with advanced degrees. Some experience teaching is expected. Individuals must have a passport from a country where English is the native language. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, gender, or creed.
Work Hours: This is a full-time position (8am ~ 5pm, Monday to Friday). There are opportunities to teach after school classes between 5pm to 6pm for additional pay if you desire.
Contract Duration: 1 year (with the option to renew the contract).
Benefits: monthly salary, medical insurance, a substantial end-of-contract performance bonus (equal to up to a month’s wage), compensated summer and winter vacations, personal leave and time off, the chance to design your own club and elective classes based on your interests or specialties, and more.
Prospective candidates may apply by sending their resume, a recent photo, and other supporting documents to [email protected]
Company: Kang Chiao Internationl School (Qinshan Elementary School Campus)
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Location: New Taipei City 新北市
When Job is Available: August 2021
【Foreign English Teaching Position】
Kang Chiao International School is seeking a professional certified K-6 English teacher at our Qinshan Campus in New Taipei City for the 2021-2022 school year, beginning in August 2021. Kang Chiao International School runs from Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00. Our salary is competitive, monthly compensations, yearly bonuses, and paid holidays.
Passport from a native English speaking country
Certified K-6 Teacher in home country or state
**Applications for the position can be sent to [email protected] with a current resume, attached qualifications, and a recent photo.
【Chinese English Teacher Position】
Kang Chiao International School is seeking a professional Chinese English teacher for the 2021-2022 school year. Kang Chiao International School runs from Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00.
Bachelors' Degree specializing in primary education, English or English Teaching
Able to teach in all-English environment
Able to communicate with parents fluently both in spoken and written Mandarin
At least 1 year English teaching experience
An English proficiency certificate such as TOFEL, TOEIC, GEPT….
** Applications for the position can be sent to [email protected] with a current resume, attached qualifications, and a recent photo.
Kang Chiao International School
Kang Chiao Xindian Campus is fully hired for the 2020-2021 school year, however we will accept applications for the 2021-2022 school year.
KCIS is a Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) accredited, International Baccalaureate authorized private school offering a strong International program for local and expatriate families. Our alumni study at some of the top-ranked universities in the world, including a number of the Ivy Leagues. KCIS offers an overseas college preparatory program for grades 7-12 with a choice of the IB Middle Years Programme, IB Diploma Programme, Advanced Placement, and AP Capstone programs. We have a diverse international faculty of close to a hundred teachers hailing from 15 different countries. Our campus enjoys a breathtaking view of mountains and forests and has exceptional facilities. Teachers can enjoy an indoor gym, a fitness center, a heated swimming pool, conference rooms, performance theaters, and one of the best Design and Technology laboratories on the island.
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Xindian, New Taipei City (20 minutes from the Xindian MRT station).
Start date: August 2021
Working schedule: 8:30 to 17:00
Typical Class Size: 20 to 25 students
Qualifications and Package:
A typical KCIS teacher will have subject-specific teaching credentials or a relevant Master’s degree (often both) with teaching experience. Less experienced candidates are welcome to apply with a persuasive narrative, and more experienced candidates will be eligible for higher salary offers. Our teachers are dedicated professionals and our top priority is to hire colleagues who can support our friendly, supportive, hard-working culture. Average monthly wages hover around NTD$100,000 depending on education and experience in addition to a generous package of vacation pay, pension, and other benefits.
All Aboard English Academy is a private English language school located in Tianmu, a centrally located area of Taipei City, Taiwan. Our school implements a research-backed United States standards based curriculum that blends English language arts with the needs of English language learners in a foreign country (EFL). Our students range in age from 4 to 17 and come from public and private schools all over Taipei. We believe in providing an environment where students receive a lot of individual attention, so there are no more than 6 students per class, allowing for a great deal of teacher-student interactions, as well as peer-to-peer collaboration. We strive to provide not only the best English education in Taipei, but also to encourage the emotional and social development of children at our school. We believe that each child is unique and has individual needs that we work to meet as we set students up to be lifelong learners and independent thinkers.
We are looking for teachers who possess the following attributes:
- Love working with kids!
- Professional, positive, and patient.
- Excited to learn about a new curriculum, system of classroom management, and school culture.
- Enthusiastic about growing as an educator.
- Have prior teaching experience with children.
- Preferably have a teaching license from an accredited program and/or TESOL certification.
- Able to commit to two-year teaching contract, with possibility of extension.
Here is what we offer to teachers who join our team:
- Competitive monthly salary, based on teaching hours, qualifications, and experience.
- Contract completion bonus (upon completion).
- Raise when signing a new contract after completion of the first one.
- A fun, positive teaching environment.
- A supportive administrative staff (i.e. help with communication with parents, assistance getting adjusted to the school and city, offers comments and suggestions on teaching-related topics when relevant).
- A thorough, detailed curriculum to implement, complete with daily lesson plans, classroom activities, homework, quizzes, tests, rubrics, and Letters to Caregivers already prepared.
- Flexibility in designing your own teaching activities, making adjustments to curriculum, and putting your own touches on the school and your classes.
- Small class sizes, with no more than 6 students per class.
- Free ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Housing provided for your first two weeks in Taipei.
- Airport pick-up and delivery to housing.
- A competitive compensation package.
- Health and labor insurance coverage.
- Government-issued work permit and assistance in applying for an ARC (Alien Residence Card).
- Assistance finding housing.
If this once-in-a-lifetime teaching opportunity interests you, please email us at [email protected] with questions or to set up a time to talk with us via Skype or on the phone. If you would like to apply for a teaching position, please email us with the following documents:
- An up-to-date résumé.
- A cover letter.
- Two professional references (please supply the name and title of the reference, your relationship with the individual, and his or her email address).
- A personal statement explaining why you chose to become a teacher, why you would like to teach overseas, and anything else that is relevant to your application.
For additional information on our school, please take a look at our school website (www.allaboardenglish.com) or email us directly ([email protected])
We are not looking for an ESL teacher. We are looking for a teacher who is interested in pursuing a career in education.
As translation technology makes teaching English more and more irrelevant, we focus more on using English to teach the aspects of education that can never be automated, such as teaching the life skills needed to be a well-mannered and confident member of society (including values, morals, social skills, critical thinking, character building, emotional development, etc.).
Our school’s 20 year history and continued success is largely based on our teachers striving to improve and reach their potential. We expect our teachers to be passionate about educating the next generation, and to be able to expand on the provided curriculum materials by designing lessons to be enriching, exciting, and engaging based on values they think the students need to learn to grow up to be loving citizens of the world.
We pay a monthly salary (NTD 60,000) for seven-hour workdays (M-F), but there are only around three hours of actual class per day. The rest of the time is spent on planning, continued training, as well as mentoring and interacting with the students in their daily life activities.
In addition to the monthly salary, all of our teachers are provided with free furnished accommodation (shared with colleagues), yearly bonus, and a safe and pleasant working environment to do work that you’ll be proud of.
Our school is located in Xizhi District, which has easy access to hiking trails and waterfalls, and only a 20 minute train ride to Taipei Main Station.
If you are passionate about learning and willing to consider education as a career, please send us an email at [email protected] so we can discuss how to guide you to reach your potential.
Daohe International Academy in Zhubei is looking for experienced teachers to join our Grade 1-4 ESL program, starting July 2021.
Maximum 17 teaching hours a week. Duties include teaching, lesson planning, material preparation, writing exam papers, weekly quizzes, marking student's homework, homeroom class guidance, and participation in school activities when required.
Working hours: Mon to Fri. 13:00-19:00 (summer/winter camp hours may vary)
Location: No. 205, Wenxing Road, Zhubei City, Hsinchu County, 302
ARC, National health insurance, and labor insurance are provided
Free lunch and snack on workdays
Competitive salary based on degrees and experience (Starting NT$65,000/month and negotiable)
1-year contract renewal bonus
Bachelor's degree required
Be a native speaker from English speaking countries
TESOL/TEFL certification preferred
Interested candidates please send your CV and resume to [email protected]
More about Daohe:
Daohe Natural Way Education Institute combines humanity arts, science, and aesthetic education with 24 solar terms. Under the philosophy of “Mind and Mental Formation Studies,” Natural Way Education Institute has established kindergartens, elementary schools, and junior and senior high schools in Taichung, Hsinchu, Shenzhen, and Guangzhou. Also, the Pei-de Academy & International School in Beijing. Now we have built Three-generation Academies in Zhubei, Shenzhen, and Guangzhou. Additionally, there is a modern style academy based on humanities and an eco-farming village in Miao-li.
Attractive Benefits Package, Opportunities for Advancement as An Educator
Wego Elementary School is seeking full-time native English teachers who are interested in teaching elementary school students from fall 2021.
-Alien Resident Certificate and Work Visa
-Variety of bonuses and living allowances
-National health and labor Insurance
- Annual travel allowance and paid vacation
-Warm, energetic, and fulfilling working environment
-Very attractive salary with opportunities for advancement as an educator
-Native English speaker with Teaching Certification, APRC, or Foreign Spouse ARC
-Minimum BA Degree with teaching experience
-Organized, dedicated, energetic, and professional teachers
＊Applicants should e-mail resume, recent references, and cover letter to this address : [email protected]
Contact person: Ms. Yu
Location: Taipei City, New Taipei City, Sanxia Dist in New Taipei City, Taichung, Kaohsiung
TLI does not hire good teachers - we hire the BEST teachers. Our TLI Language Institute was designed by teachers and language professionals and we are diligent about creating classrooms that are student-centered and engaging. We strive to hire the absolute best teachers in Taiwan and overseas as well. This is a school that recognizes and rewards the skills and professionalism of the elite few who are effectively able to combine academic rigor, content mastery, and engaging style into a unique blend that inspires student learning. We teach ALL different languages. Currently, we are recruiting English teachers from all around the world.
You: If you are an ESL, TOEIC and TOEFL professional who loves teaching and getting students excited about learning English then please apply. You will be joining a dynamic, challenging, and professional work environment with plenty of opportunities to grow.
We: We have institutes located in Taiwan, China, Japan and United States and currently we are expanding to other countries and Online Chinese/English Learning as well. Best location and professional environment that provide the best teaching experience to students. Our institute is hiring for immediate long-term instructor positions. Our center offers students from across the globe, conversation & intensive English and TOEIC/TOEFL preparation programs.
Candidates for the ESL instructor position should have the following qualifications:
1.) Minimum 6 months teaching experience specifically in an adult or children ESL classroom
2.) BA from accredited university
3.) Native English speaker from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
4.) TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification preferred
5.) Expertise and instructional experience in English grammar and structure
6.) Full availability from 9:30 am-9:30 pm Monday-Sunday
7.) Energetic personality with ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment (Because we offer different languages courses: Chinese, Spanish, French, Germany, Russian and Japanese, etc.)
8.) Possess the unique ability to motivate, engage and inspire learning.
9.) Be fun, be friendly and be enthusiastic to your teaching.
Please indicate your prefer teaching location in your resume.
Company: Kang Chiao International School-Hsinchu branch
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Location: Hsinchu City 新竹市
When Job is Available: Now
Full-Time positions 8:00am–4:00pm, weekdays.
Our salary is competitive, with performance review bonus, completion bonus, Chinese New Year bonus, and Housing allowance.
Age Level of Class Very Young
Average Number of Students in Class 20-24
School Provides Curriculum Yes
Contact Person Ms. Michelle [email protected]
【ELEMENTARY SCHOOL HIRING】
English Language Arts, STEAM
Kang Chiao International School, Hsinchu, welcomes qualified (certified/licensed) elementary school teachers to apply for a full-time English language arts position for the 2021-2022 school year.
Our school runs a Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00 schedule, with a very competitive salary and benefits package, along with paid vacations.
Suitable candidates should send their CV, cover letter, and scans of appropriate documentation to:
Contact Person Ms. Suzanne Groenewald ([email protected] and [email protected])
*ATTN: Elementary Hiring
【MIDDLE(Junior High) SCHOOL HIRING】
Grades 7-8-9: Math, Science, Social Studies, English Literature & Language Arts (Regular and Honors)
Kang Chiao International School, Hsinchu, welcomes qualified (certified/licensed) middle school teachers to apply for a full-time position for the 2021-2022 school year.
Our school runs a Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00 schedule, with a very competitive salary and benefits package, along with paid vacations.
Suitable candidates should send their CV, cover letter, and scans of appropriate documentation to:
Contact Person Mr. Ray Harpster ([email protected] and [email protected])
*ATTN: Middle School Hiring
We are looking for a professional and engaging educator to teach elementary level classes mornings (9-12) and some afternoons (130-430). This position would optimally turn into a full-time role beginning in the Fall semester depending on performance and enrollment.
Optimal candidates will be:
- Native-English speakers or fluent with English teaching credentials or certification
- College graduates possessing a Bachelor's degree
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Hardworking and organized but also flexible and patient with students
- Professionally-minded and committed to teaching in the long-term
- Experience is preferred but not necessary (training is included)
Pay is competitive but commensurate with experience. We are able to offer ARC / work permit sponsorship to qualified, full-time candidates.
Get in touch with Englist at [email protected] for further information. Also, include a resume and any questions you may have.
We look forward to working with you.
Up to 750 NT for correct candidate!
Summer hours: July and August, we are offering 5 hours per day Monday to Thursday.
Starting August: Full-Time Teacher. Mon. to Fri. (1:30 -4:00, 4:30 - 6:30pm.) More hours available after 6:30, either classes or privates. You will be teaching young learners ESL. 8 hours / week with same students (so you can really see students improve!). = 25 (or more) hours per week. We have a complete, well-designed curriculum, but we still appreciate implementation of creative new ideas. Lakeside School is located near the brown line, just a 5-minute walk from Hu Zhou MRT Station in lovely, green Nei Hu District.
We are looking for a patient, enthusiastic, and dedicated teacher. If you genuinely care about the quality of your teaching, are passionate and patient, then we’d love to hear from you. You must hold a BA in any subject.
Please send C.V. to [email protected]
Please call Ms. Catherine to arrange an interview at 0918-480-737.
* yearly raises!
* paid public holidays!
* vacation pay!
* yearly contract renewal bonus!
【Chung Dau Bilingual School】
Certified English Instructor Wanted at Chung Dau Bilingual School or teachers with APRC cards中道國際雙語小學 (Junior High & Elementary School). Also seeking holders of Taiwan Resident IDs raised or educated in an English speaking country, whose first language IS ENGLISH.
A. Full Time Teachers: Available now
◆ Office Hours: 8:50-17:50 Monday to Friday, WEEKENDS OFF.
◆ Number of classes per week: 26-28 classes per week (40-minute or 50-minute per class)/about 17.33 hours per week
◆ Salary: Over NT$6,4000 month (depends on education background &teaching experience) / If you want to make extra money, school can arrange extra hours for you.
B. Part Time Teachers: Available now
NT 650 per hour (provided lunch: organic rice and vegetables)
◆ APRC or Marriage Visa holder or Teaching License from the government
◆ Native English Speaker
◆ Bachelor’s degree
◆ 1 year teaching experience in Taiwan
◆ Health insurance
◆ Material provided
◆ Free orientation
◆ From 10-15 days paid vacation ( For full time teachers)
◆ Free lunch (For part time teachers )
◆ Syllabus provided
◆ attendance bonus
If you are interested, please send your CV with your photo attached to [email protected]
Yi-lan is situated in Northeastern Taiwan. It is a beautiful place with fresh air, clean water, mountains and beaches. Our school is in Chuangwei
(壯圍), 3-5 MINS TO THE BEACH and 10 mins to downtown Yi-lan City which has parks, theaters, department stores and many other wonderful places to go and things to do, plus, you'll be just 20 mins from the mountains.
NEIGHBORING areas: YI-LAN CITY 宜蘭市, JIAU-SHI 礁溪, WU-JIE 五結, LO-TUNG 羅東.
Web Site URL:
Starlight International School located in Taichung city, Taiwan is now recruiting the following positions:
1. PYP Primary Years Homeroom Teacher
The role of the IB Primary Years Teacher is essentially to build and maintain a successful Primary Years Programme (PYP) within the school by providing an educational atmosphere conductive to learning and developing through the process of inquiry.
•Design, prepare and deliver high quality lessons to suit the individual needs of all students in line with the PYP
• Inspire mixed culture and ability classes, by creating engaging learning opportunities for all students
• Assess and monitor student progress and provide targets so that all learners can see success and improve
• Collaborate with other teachers to share new ideas, approaches and professional knowledge
• Communicate accurately and regularly with parents
2. MYP and PYP Physical and Health Education subject teachers (Part-Time)
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that are aligned with IB PYP and MYP curriculum and school standards to meet the varied learning styles, abilities, and needs of students.
• Work with students individually when necessary to assess fitness and health progress, improve performance levels, and achieve overall physical education success
• Work with colleagues and department heads to coordinate curriculum goals
• Teach 12 lessons (40 mins/period) a week. 3 mornings or afternoons.
3. English Enhancement Program Teachers (Part-Time)
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Teach English enrichment lessons for after school classes from 4:30-5:50 Mondays to Fridays.
• Create engaging English lessons
• Use digital assessment tools to track student progress
• Plan lessons that are aligned with Starlight English Literacy Learning Goals
1. Bachelor's degree or above in Education or degrees in related subjects of Math, English, Social Studies, Science, and or Physical Education.
2. All applicants who have the IB training and possess a minimum of 3 years IB teaching experience for either the IB Early Years , PYP and/or MYP classes are strongly preferred.
3. Strong classroom management skills plus the strong ability to communicate with parents are a Must.
4. The successful candidates must be able to start employment on August 1, 2021.
All applicants must submit your CV to [email protected] by June 20, 2021.
Starlight International School contact number +886-4-23891626
Our school in Zhongli is looking for energetic teachers to join us as soon as possible or from August 1, 2021.We offer a competitive monthly starting salary of 55000 which will increase to 60000 after 3 months. Additional hours paid for at 600 per hour amounts to 18000 + per month. You will also earn bonuses of 10000+ per month. Public holidays are paid for and you will qualify for paid vacation after one year of service. Working hours are weekdays from 9-6. School will provide ARC.
When Job is Available: starts the job on Aug 30 2021
A passionate teacher with teaching experience Needed!
Paid NT$650/hour~ depending on your experience. The job is about 20 hrs/wk, M~F morning for kindergarten & afternoon for elementary. Weekends OFF!
Established a decade. Our school is an American curriculum based children’s school and has been delivering quality education for over 10 years. We currently have 5 native speaking teachers working with us. Our teachers stay with us multiple years because of job satisfaction and the fact that we REALLY care about our children and their education. The program is literature-base English immersion program designed to meet the American standard in language arts from K to grades 6. ARC, National Health Insurance and Work permit provided.
We are located close to Song Shan Airport, The MRT Brown Line /Chung-Sheng Junior High School Station and Min-Sheng Community Center is close by.
Neighboring Areas: Song Shan , Nangang , Da-an , and Niihau .
We are looking for enthusiastic and patient teachers who are passionate about teaching. If you are interested, please forward complete resume including references, cover letter, recent photo, and all certificates or degree/diploma to us.
Company: Taipei Xinmin Private Elementary Bilingual School
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Location: Taipei City 台北市
When Job is Available: to be negotiated
Maximum 24 periods of class in a week; each period for 40 minutes. Duties include teaching, lesson planning, material preparation, writing monthly exam papers, weekly quizzes, marking student's homework, homeroom class guidance, and participation in school activities when required.
1. A decent salary based on degrees and experience, employment for 12 months with a raise each year
2. *ARC, National Health Insurance, and Labor Insurance are provided
3. PAID National Holidays & Chinese New Year Break
4. PAID yearly vacation days
5. Contract renewal bonus
6. Chinese New Year bonus
7. Yearly performance evaluation bonus
8. Professional teaching support and development workshops provided
1. *An undergraduate degree from a university with teaching license issued by the government or
2. An undergraduate degree from a university with APRC or Taiwanese dual citizenship; with TESOL or TEFL certification.
3. Elementary teaching experiences required.
4. Native speakers of English or English- Chinese Bilingual teachers with a neutral English accent.
The school is near the corner of Xinhai Rd. Sec. 1 辛亥路一段 and Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 3 羅斯福路三段, in Daan District of Taipei. The MRT Green Line / Taipower Building Station 台電大樓捷運站 is 5 minutes away.
Address: No.113, Xinhai Rd. Sec. 1 辛亥路一段113號
Web Site: http://www.hmps.tp.edu.tw/
If you're interested in this job, please email your resume with related certificates and a recent photo to us. We will contact qualified candidates to set up an interview and demo teaching as soon as possible.
[email protected][email protected]
Welcome ! small,highly-respected tutoring school is looking for a committed ESL teacher.This is not your average buxiban and " sticky ball lessons" will not be tolerated.Preference is given to candidates with education are experience in elementary education and committed to actually teaching English. Must like kids too!
We need to hire a new teacher, either full-time or part time because we have more new students enrolled.
Attractive hourly pay: 900 NTD
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Yuteh Private School is a young, fresh, energetic school with excellent campus facilities.
We are looking to appoint dedicated, enthusiastic, and professional native English teachers to join our team of staff for the school year of 2021-2022 (starting from August). The working hours are from 8:00am-4:30pm. We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, and paid holidays. We are opening the following positions:
1. Elementary homeroom teacher position (full time):
- able to teach G1/G2 students ELA (reading, daily English, writing) science, and math in English.
- able to teach G3/G4 students ELA (reading, daily English, writing) science, and math in English.
- able to teach G5 students ELA (reading, daily English, writing) science, and math in English.
- able to teach G5/G6 students science/ social studies, and math in English.
2. High school subject teacher position (full time):
- able to teach G7 to G9 ESL class or Literature class.
- able to teach G7 to G9 social studies and AP social studies subjects
- able to teach G7 to G12 Math including Pre Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Trigonometry, linear Algebra, Pre-calculus, Calculus, Basic Statistics, and probably AP Calculus”
Applicants must obtain the following qualifications:
(1) Licensed teachers from English-speaking countries preferred
(2) Licensed subject teachers from English-speaking countries preferred
(3) APRC or spousal VISA holders with TESOL/TEFL certification or BA/MA degree related to education preferred
(4) Teachers with homeroom teaching experience preferred.
Location: 15 minute walk from MRT Tucheng Station
We are in New Taipei City, minutes away from Haishan or Tucheng MRT station on the blue line. The school provides free shuttle buses for teachers to and from the nearby MRT station.
Please email us your complete current resume, qualifications, and recent photo if you are interested in teaching in a formal school setting with a stable schedule, comfortable taking the role beyond just being a language instructor, but a teacher, and willing to be exposed to Taiwanese culture!
★Seeking Full-Time Teachers.
Complete Lesson Plans & Well-Organized Curriculum offered as well as ARC, work permit & health insurance. 1ST-Time Teachers & ALL native English-speaking Accents WELCOME!
1.) 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Monday to Friday kindergarten class
2.) 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. (Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri) Elementary class
3.) 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Monday to Friday Elementary class
Our school has been established 15 YEARS!
We are located at the MRT Green Line / Taipei Arena Station exit 3 or 5 台北小巨蛋捷運站.
Neighboring Areas: Xinyi 信義區, Zhongshan 中山區, Daan 大安區 & Neihu 內湖區 Districts.
Please contact Rebecca by phone or email, thanks!
ARC, Work permit, National Health Insurance offered. COMPLETE Lesson Plans & WELL Organized Curriculum!
ALL native English-speaking Accents WELCOME!
Full Afternoon Hours are available at Washington Shi-Zheng Campus starting on 26th July 2021. Teaching hours are from Monday to Friday, Afternoons (Evenings) 2:00pm-4:00pm
Our school is close to the Wen-Hsin Forest Park 文心森林公園, the Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Department Store 新光三越, the Top City 大遠百 and the Carrefour 家樂福.
Neighboring Areas: Nantun District南屯區, Feng Chia 逢甲, Xitun District西屯區.
There are approximately 20 students in a class, with a Chinese teacher. Responsibilities include teaching several subjects (Language art, reading, math, science etc.) according to the schedule.
If you love kids and enjoy teaching, you should be here!!
Please email your resume to us.
Company: Hess Language Institute, Taipei City Schools
Full or Part-Time: Have Both Available
Location: Taipei City 台北市
When Job is Available: Flexible
FULL-Time Positions Available in ALL districts of Taipei including: Neihu 內湖區, Wanhua 萬華區, Shihlin 士林區, Datong 大同區, Da-an 大安區, Jhongshan 中山區 districts.
NT$650/hr and Up, based on classroom experience. FIRST-TIME Teachers WELCOME! Mon. to Fri. GUARANTEED 20 hours per week. MORE Hours Available! Mornings, Afternoons OR Evenings. FLEXIBLE Schedules!
Part-Time ALSO Available.
PROVEN curriculum, ARC, Work permit and National Health Insurance provided.
Please send your resume with a photo to Royce. Short-listed candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Hess Language Institute, Taipei City Schools.
Company: Kang Chiao International School (Linkou campus)
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Location: New Taipei City 新北市
When Job is Available: August , 2021
Kang Chiao International School (Linkou campus) –Hiring new Teachers for the Linkou campus (New Taipei City).
The secondary school at Kang Chiao International School’s Linkou campus is currently accepting applications for English, Math, Science, Social Studies, and PE teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. Our campus will be entering its 4th academic year, and its second year with a 12th grade graduating class. In the secondary school (grades 7-12) we currently employ 68 international teachers and are still growing as our smaller 12th grade class is replaced by larger middle school enrollments.
Our program caters to both Taiwanese and foreign students who can choose between a local curriculum track for Taiwanese universities and an international track for overseas universities. Math, Science, and Social Studies teachers serve only the overseas students, while English and PE teachers serve both, with English classes serving a mix of both groups depending on their English proficiency levels.
We have worked diligently to set up a new school founded on integrity, positivity, and teamwork. We are immensely proud of the international teachers who have worked so hard to lay the foundations of this program, and we invite applicants who will help us continue this mission. A typical Kang Chiao teacher will have subject-specific teaching credentials or a relevant Master’s degree (often both) with an average of 10 years of teaching experience. Less experienced candidates are welcome to apply with a persuasive narrative, and more experienced candidates will be eligible for higher salary offers. Our teachers are dedicated professionals and our top priority is to hire colleagues who can support our friendly, supportive, hard-working culture.
Average monthly wages hover around NTD$100,000 depending on education and experience in addition to a generous package of vacation pay and other benefits.
Starting up a new school is challenging, demanding work, but that makes it all the more rewarding as we enjoy the fruits of our success. If you are interested in joining us on this venture and believe you meet our standards, please submit cover letter and resumé attachments to [email protected] We offer highly competitive salaries at a beautiful new school with excellent facilities, and we will be happy to provide further details to qualified candidates.
**COVID-19 Alert** Due to travel restrictions, please state clearly if you are currently in Taiwan or another country. We are able to hire teachers from overseas and still prefer to do so as much as possible, but it is a much more complicated process under current pandemic conditions. Overseas candidates must be able to present impeccable paperwork and teaching credentials to be considered.
Kang Chiao International School is currently looking for new team members to round out the teaching team at the Elementary school in Linkou.
We are currently looking for qualified Language Arts (ELA) and PE teachers for the 2021-2022 academic year. If you are interested in a more immediate start, the team is also recruiting a support teacher for the current school year.
The package is competitive, and features a number of bonuses and paid holidays. The school currently runs from Monday to Friday 8:30 to 17:00. For the new academic year it will runs from Monday to Friday 08:05 - 16:35.
Interested candidates holding a passport from a native English speaking country may apply by an application package to [email protected] with the topic “Applying for International Elementary School Language Arts position”
Candidates not currently in Taiwan are welcome to apply. Given the global travel situation due to the Covid-19 pandemic, only the strongest candidates will be considered until travel restrictions and the administrative burden associated with them have been eased.
The application package should contain the following documents:
1. Scan of your passport photo page
2. A scan of your highest degree
3. A scan of your teaching certificates (TEFL, CELTA, License etc..)
4. A CV
5. Two references from past employers
We are looking for professional certified teachers to join our team for 2020-2021
Lih-Jen is an international bilingual school located in Taipei’s prestigious schooling district.
We teach Language Arts, Math, and Science from first to sixth grade, with the addition of Language Art, Science & Social Studies, and Math in the Middle School bilingual Classes.
The working hours are:
Elementary School- from 7:50 until 16:30, Monday to Friday
*22-24 periods teaching each week, 40 minutes per period
Middle School- 45 minutes per period
Salary and Benefits
* A competitive 10 monthly salary (Sept-June)
* Provide ARC for certified teachers
* 2 weeks winter break
* 3 days paid sick/personal leave per semester
* Paid national legal holidays
* National Health Insurance
* Year-end evaluation bonus
*Must be a native speaker of English
*Must have an accredited four-year college/BS degree
* Preferred a certified Teaching License from your own country/State (K-9)
*Welcome teachers with ARC or APRC or SARC or JFRV
English Homeroom Teacher Job description:
* Teach Language Art, Math, and Science
* Manage class and discipline student.
* Communicate with parents.
If you are a creative, energetic, and reliable teacher, please send your resume and a recent photo to: [email protected] (No phone inquiry please)
English Homeroom Teachers
We require native English speaking teachers for the following positions:
1. IB MYP & DP Physics
2. ESL (Please refer to the second section for job description)
-------------------Mingdao International Department (MDID) ----------------------
1. IB MYP and DP Physics
(1) Teach MYP Physics Class.
(2) Teach DP Physics Class.
General Teacher Responsibilities:
(1) Design appropriate learning experiences that match with student needs.
(2) Design formative and summative assessments.
(3) Provide meaningful feedback on formative and summative assessments.
(4) Develop international-mindedness in the students while maintaining the respect and ties to local culture.
(5) Improve language proficiency through subject-specific communication.
(6) Work independently and collaboratively to design and refine curriculum
(7) Monitor ongoing progress and assess Language B students.
(8) Work with homeroom teachers, meet with parents to maintain links between home and school.
(9) Have an active role in the wider curriculum, participating in interdisciplinary and extracurricular activities.
(10) Stay current with MYP & DP Curriculum through consistent updates via MyIB.
(11) Maintain records of curricular documentation and student work and progress through Managebac.
(1) Take on Personal Project supervising, CAS advising, and possible Extended Essay supervising.
(2) Hall Duties.
(3) Participate in the school’s staff development program.
(4) Engage actively with the school’s performance management program.
(5) Work as a member of a team, positively contributing to effective working relations within the school.
(6) Communicate, where necessary with parents and external bodies, following school policies.
(7) Attend Course Information Evenings, Three-Way Conferences, Student-Led Conferences.
(8) Attend IB authorized training and stay current with all relevant changes to the IB guide.
Ideal Skills & Experience - All Positions:
(1) State issued teaching license and/or IB school experience
(2) Can demonstrate student-centered, authentic, inquiry-based, IB-aligned teaching methods.
(2) Experience with English-language learners.
(3) Strong English communication skills; research, writing, speaking.
(4) Excellent ability and proven willingness to collaborate with peers.
(5) Passion for receiving and/or leading professional development seminars.
(6) Empathy, patience, resilience, grit.
NTD75,000~110,000 per month depending on education and experience.
(1) Airfare subsidy: up to $30,000 NTD per year.
(2) Contract completion bonus
(3) Housing allowance
(4) IB Professional training opportunities
(5)Tuition subsidy for children
(6) Lunch allowance
(7) School bus available
(8) Mandatory health & labour insurance
(9) Visa, residency, and work permit assistance
(10) Apartment hunting assistance
Interested applicants are invited to send the following to [email protected]:
(1) CV or resume
(2) Cover letter addressing your experience, teaching philosophy, classroom management style, and ideal working environment
(3) Photocopy of your state-issued teaching license
(4) 2-3 Professional letters of reference from supervisors, at least one from a school director preferred
(5) Photocopy of passport
(6) Photocopy of all diplomas
(7) Photocopy of certificate of no criminal conviction issued by your own country
(8) Recent unit plan
(9) 10-15 Minute in-class teaching video if available
2. ESL Teacher
(1) Connect with students.
(2) Deliver ESL curriculum on schedule as provided by Head Teachers.
(3) Assess student progress according to standards provided by Head Teachers.
(4) Able to structure lessons to suit diverse language abilities.
(5) Implement teaching techniques and tactics that motivate student participation and self-learning.
(6) Keep student attendance records.
(7) Keep and enter student grades into MDHS system.
(8) Participate in regular weekly meetings.
(1) Must be a native English speaker.
(2) Must possess a bachelor’s degree or higher.
(3) APRC and open work permit strongly preferred.
(4) Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, organized, responsible and cooperative.
(1) At least two years experience in Taiwan teaching high school ESL.
(2) TOEFL certification
(1) Full-time temporary (One semesterr. Aug 1, 2021 - January 31, 2022)
(2) Monday - Friday, 8:10 a.m. to 5:10 p.m. Several Saturdays (make-up days) are anticipated.
(3) Base pay: $65,000 /month (depending on education). Base teaching hours 23 hours/ week.
(4) This position can expect approximately 27 teaching hours / week. Teaching hours over 23 hours per week are paid hourly.
(5) Package includes health insurance, labor insurance, paid national holidays, plus additional bonuses and subsidies.
If you are interested please email the following to [email protected] :
(1) Cover letter addressing your experience and teaching philosophy.
(2) Resume / CV with recent photo.
(3) Photocopy of relevant diplomas and certifications.
(4) Letters of reference from supervisors, school director preferred.
(5) Photocopy of APRC and work permit, and passport.