Job Field: Technical Writing
Company: PacSoft System Solutions (Taiwan) Co., Ltd.
Position: English and Technical Writing Editor
Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience: 1
Location: 2F., No.181, Sec. 2, Tiding Blvd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan
1. Collaborate with team in the US.
2. Manage various projects and deadlines.
3. Negotiate, prepare, and revise technical/legal documents.
4. Responsible for preparing cases and legal strategies.
5. Evaluate cases and categorize them based on the client profile.
6. Research unique legal issues by identifying applicable statutes and judicial decisions.
7. Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect immigration.
8. Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
9. Conduct extensive researches if needed.
10. Able to handle a large volume of cases efficiently and correctly.
11. Candidates need to explain the legal language to clients.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in English/Linguistics/Languages, or degree in Law (preferably S.J.D./J.D/LL.M. in Law or equivalent).
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
• Have excellent writing/drafting skills (Prior writing/drafting experience is a huge plus).
• Strong attention to details.
• Possess outstanding client service skills.
• Have a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
Preferably candidates with prior Internship or work experience in a variety of employment-based immigration law matters.
Contact: Kirsten Ho / Emma Cheng
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Job Field: Copy Writing
DDG, a Taipei and Shanghai based brand consultancy, is seeking a native English speaker with solid experience in content development and with a knack for writing clear, engaging English copy.
The Senior Communications Strategist serves as creative lead for all communications work completed as part of client projects. The role spans a variety of writing disciplines including, but not limited to, journalistic research and writing, creative communications (ie. slogans and taglines), and corporate, product, and brand marketing communications.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with solid writing skills and has a keen interest in working with companies in the Greater China region to advance their brand marketing efforts.
What this position could mean for you
- A career-building role for an individual wanting to take the lead in shaping strategic brand communication through creative copywriting.
- Working in a collaborative environment with a highly experienced, dedicated, and multi-cultural team of thinkers, creatives and brand evangelists.
- An opportunity to deepen understanding of brand and how good communications and copywriting influence brand success.
Job description and responsibilities
- Leading the effort of defining communications strategy and developing content that aligns with the goals of each individual project.
- Planning and executing work systematically, including sourcing, collecting and organizing information through interviews, surveys, and research.
- Developing creative copy and content including (but not limited to) naming, slogan, messages, brand and product introductions, packaging content, press releases, marketing materials and website copy s for a wide variety of businesses.
- Working closely with strategists and creatives, bridging and tightening the brand strategy, creative work and content to align with the goals of each project.
- Working independently to complete copy for time-sensitive projects and other projects not requiring close teamwork.
- Overseeing and proofreading all project deliverables containing English copy including DDG own-use marketing copy such as articles, case studies, press releases and website.
Successful candidates must have …
- Native command of English; fluency or strong command of Chinese is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of writing experience in the fields of journalism, public relations, and/or marketing.
- Experience conducting interviews and research as part of shaping strategy and sourcing content for writing.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, and experience working with designers and production teams.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while being organized and thorough in work.
- Tertiary-level education, preferably in marketing, communications, or journalism.
Desired, but not essential, skills include…
- Experience with MacOS and iWork office suite, including Keynote, Pages, and Numbers.
- Experience managing a website, with knowledge of SEO techniques and methodologies.
- Experience using WordPress, with knowledge of HTML and CSS.
The Senior Communications Strategist’s salary will be commensurate with experience.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please email your CV, a cover letter, and sample writing work to [email protected] .
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email and will be required to attend up to two interviews in person, a writing test, and a personality test.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.