Text of Ad
＊Transworld Institution of Technology (TIT), located in the beautiful area of central Taiwan, was officially founded in 1992.The school provides 4-year/2-year undergraduate programs and Chinese language program. The school currently has an enrollment of 8,200 students and offers master's, bachelor's, and associate's degrees.
Currently the school has 15 departments in four colleges: Business Administration, Humanities and Applied Life Science, Applied Science and Technology, and Design. The school also has two graduate schools for advanced studies: Strategic Management of Small & Medium Enterprise, and Environmental Resources Management. Interested students with strong business and mathematic backgrounds are encouraged to apply and study at TIT.
Transworld Institute of Technology (TIT) is located in beautiful Yunlin County in west-central Taiwan. It is near Sun Moon Lake and Alishan Mountain, and Janfusun Fancy World, three popular destinations in Taiwan. Transworld Institute of Technology's motto is “Cherish honesty, Practice integrity” and is built on the four pillars of Wisdom, Innovation and Cooperation, Competition. We are keen on and looking forward to every possible opportunity to promote the internationalization of our institution.
＊＊ NEW SCHOLARSHIP OFFERED:
According to our new policy for encouraging international students to apply for our institution, we will offer a generous scholarship (55 % tuition subsidy) for every international student in any of our undergraduate or graduate programs.
＊＊ FREE accommodation (Hu-shan campus):
FREE accommodation (Hu-shan campus, 10 minutes to the main campus) to every international student for the whole 4 academic years (2 years for master program), and there are also many opportunities for getting a scholarship or a part-time job on campus during your study at our institution.
＊For detailed scholarship and fee information:
Interested Students should provide the following documents when applying to study at TIT:
1. Completed application forms (Recent photos must be attached). Download: http://english.tit.edu.tw
2. One photocopy of the applicant’s graduation certificate or diploma from the highest foreign educational institution completed, in notarized Chinese or English translation. One copy of the applicant’s transcript in English.
3. Letters of recommendation (Undergraduate applicants should have one letter from a teacher of Chinese language to demonstrate the applicant's Chinese language ability).
4. A health certificate (including HIV test results).
5. Statement of study purpose either in English or Chinese.
6. Financial statement.
7. Two self-addressed envelopes.
August 30th is the deadline for fall semester admission.
＊＊Contact: [email protected]
College of Humanities and Applied Life Science
College of Applied Science & Technology
College of Business Administration
College of Design
1221, Jen-Nang Rd., Chia-Tong Li, Douliou City, Yunlin County