Text of Ad
SHANE ENGLISH SCHOOL TAIWAN
Very Young Learners and Young Learners teaching position available in Linkou (New Taipei City) at HIA
HIA is Shane Education’s flagship international academy catering to Very Young and Young Learners. Join our growing team of motivated and like-minded teachers at HIA!
HIA salary and benefits include:
- NT$60,000-70,000 per month base salary
- NT$20,000-40,000 per year contract bonus
- Paid Holiday, Paid Training, Paid Office Hours
- Travel Stipend, Attendance Bonus, Student Retention Bonus
- Monday-Friday schedule (25 teaching hours per week cap, no evening classes, weekends off)
Other HIA benefits include:
- Support: curriculum and materials provided, as well as on-site academic and welfare support from Western management and Taiwanese staff
- Facilities: modern, purpose-built campus (which has a library, lawn, indoor and outdoor playgrounds, gymnasium, and rooftop garden), fully-equipped classrooms, teachers’ room, and staff room (equipped with a dartboard, table football and Nintendo Switch)
- Hours: 9am-6pm, inclusive of office hours and teaching hours, and a 1-hour lunch break
- Location: leafy, suburban area of Linkou (No. 9, Lane 25, Donghu Road, Linkou District, New Taipei City, 244)
To apply, please visit https://careers.shane.com.tw/ and indicate your interest for a position at HIA in the ‘Tell us more about you’ section of the application form.
Opportunities Through Education: For further information about Shane please visit the official Shane English School Taiwan website: https://careers.shane.com.tw/
SHANE ENGLISH SCHOOL TAIWAN (Taipei, Taichung, Changhua, Yunlin, Tainan, Taoyuan, Kaohsiung and more!)
• Shane English School Taiwan is currently hiring English teachers to work at our language centre branches throughout Taiwan.
• We are an employer, not a recruiter, and welcome both new and experienced teachers.
• NT$600-700 per hour, performance-related salary raises every 6 months, and a contract completion bonus every 12 months.
• Paid training, paid annual leave, and unpaid leave.
• Guaranteed teaching hours of 20 hours per week (for full-time teachers).
• Classes taught include: Very Young Learners, Elementary School, and Junior High School.
• Course guides, materials, and resources are provided to teach a curriculum that favours spoken English over bookwork and allows for flexibility in teaching styles.
• Complete and continuous support, both inside and outside the classroom, from school staff and Head Office.
• Work permit, ARC, and health insurance sponsorship provided.
• Not just another buxiban - genuine opportunities for growth, development, and career advancement within an expanding and progressive organization.
For further information about our language centre roles and requirements please visit the official Shane website: https://careers.shane.com.tw/
APPLY NOW: please visit https://careers.shane.com.tw/apply and indicate your interest in the location in the ‘Tell us more about you’ section of the application form.