Abraham Academy is seeking eligible full-time or part-time teachers who are capable of teaching American Elementary and Junior High school subjects such as history, science, health, and English.
Elementary School: Mon to Fri, 12:00 ~19:00
Elementary School: Mon to Fri, 17:00~19:00
Junior High School: Tue and Thurs, 19:10~21:10
More about Abraham Academy
CONVENIENT Location, Xinyi Circle, near the MRT Blue Line / Taipei City Hall Station, exit 4.
We use a professionally produced curriculum published in the United States for academic settings.
Established since 1998.
We have an OUTSTANDING supportive and PROFESSIONAL environment, on average, our native English-speaking team members stay between 3 to 5 years.
* Bachelor's degree.
* TESOL certificate preferred.
* Experience in teaching English, science, health or history.
* Responsible, passionate, excellent communication skills, and a good team worker.
*labor, health and group insurance
*annual bonus and annual leave
*annual banquet and festival presents
*provide lunch and snacks
For more information about our school, please log on to http://www.abrahamacademy.com.tw or send us an email.
Welcome to join us!
【Director of Academic Affairs-Taipei City】
1. Design a new program and teaching guidelines for this program
2. Provide teacher training
3. Teach pilot classes(ESL program for 7-12 year-old learners)
★Has at least two years teaching experience in ESL program for 7-12 year-old learners.
★ Is capable of designing educational programs and teaching guidelines independently.
★ Has passion for teaching.
★Is an English native speaker or has a TOEIC score of 900 or above.
★Management background is a plus.
Full-time teachers needed at Joy Schools around Taiwan
We are looking for energetic and outgoing people to teach children in Taiwan.
ALL Native English Accents WELCOME!
First-Time Teachers WELCOME!
Up to NT$750/hr
Block Hours: Afternoons 4:30 to 7:00 and Saturday Mornings 9:00 to 11:00
• Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, SA, Australia, or NZ.
• University graduate with diploma.
• Willing to sign a one-year contract.
• FULL Curriculum and training (Joy School Program).
• ARC, work permit, and health insurance.
Part-Time Jobs also available:
• Packages of 14 – 20 hours per week.
• Monday to Friday Afternoons 4:30 to 7:00 and Saturday morning 9:00 to 11:00
• Up to NT$750/hr
Send your resume and photo to the area you would like to work in:
1. North Taiwan (Taipei City, New Taipei City, Taoyuan County, Hsinchu County)
>>mailbox: [email protected]
2. Central Taiwan (Taichung County)
>>mailbox: [email protected]
3. South Taiwan (Kaohsiung County, Tainan County)
>>mailbox: [email protected]
::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: :::::
About Joy School
The first Joy School opened in 1981 in Taipei's Xinyi district. The guiding belief of Sam Chen and Peggy Huang, the founders, is that learning English should be an enriching experience for children. They were particularly concerned with the increasing globalization and the need for a common language and envisioned a school that would teach English to children in Taiwan. Today, there are more than 200 schools across the island and over 200 schools in China.
UP to NT$80,000/ mo! Mornings & Afternoons , 25+ hrs/wk. NT600~700(depends) / hr
No Work on Weekends! Work permit, ARC & National Health Insurance provided.
Well-Organized Curriculum provided. ASSISTANCE in finding Housing if you need. Established over 30 YEARS!
Neighboring Areas: Zhunan Township 竹南鎮, Toufen City 頭份市, Hsinchu City 新竹市, Taichung City 台中市.
We are located near the intersection of Jizhi Rd. 自治路 and Huaming Rd.華民路, the Miaoli Train Station 苗栗火車站, supermarkets, restaurants, retailers, fitness centers and gyms are ALSO closeby.
Please send your resume to Laneah. Both male and female teachers are invited to respond with a copy of your CV and a nice picture.
Company: Kang Chiao International School (Linkou campus)
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Location: New Taipei City 新北市
When Job is Available: September , 2021
Kang Chiao International School (Linkou campus) –Hiring new Teachers for the Linkou campus (New Taipei City).
Kang Chiao’s Linkou campus is seeking to fill a vacancy for either a social studies teacher to teach grade 8 early US history or an English teacher to teach grades 9 and 11 literature and language arts. Interested candidates, please send a resumé to [email protected] care of Charlie McAlpin. Due to Covid travel restrictions, only teachers currently residing in Taiwan can be considered.
Our campus has entered its 4th academic year, and its second year with a 12th grade graduating class. In the secondary school (grades 7-12) we currently employ 79 full time international teachers and educate over 1,250 students.
Our program caters to both Taiwanese and foreign students who can choose between a local curriculum track for Taiwanese universities and an international track for overseas universities. Math, Science, and Social Studies teachers serve only the overseas students, while English and PE teachers serve both, with English classes serving a mix of both groups depending on their English proficiency levels.
We have worked diligently to set up a new school founded on integrity, positivity, and teamwork. We are immensely proud of the international teachers who have worked so hard to lay the foundations of this program, and we invite applicants who will help us continue this mission. A typical Kang Chiao teacher will have subject-specific teaching credentials or a relevant Master’s degree (often both) with an average of 10 years of teaching experience. Less experienced candidates are welcome to apply with a persuasive narrative, and more experienced candidates will be eligible for higher salary offers. Our teachers are dedicated professionals and our top priority is to hire colleagues who can support our friendly, supportive, hard-working culture.
Average monthly wages hover around NTD$100,000 depending on education and experience in addition to a generous package of vacation pay and other benefits.
Starting up a new school is challenging, demanding work, but that makes it all the more rewarding as we enjoy the fruits of our success. We offer highly competitive salaries at a beautiful new school with excellent facilities, and we will be happy to provide further details to qualified candidates.
Kang Chiao International School is currently looking for new team members to round out the teaching team at the Elementary school in Linkou.
We are currently looking for qualified Language Arts (ELA) and PE teachers for the 2021-2022 academic year. If you are interested in a more immediate start, the team is also recruiting a support teacher for the current school year.
The package is competitive, and features a number of bonuses and paid holidays. The school currently runs from Monday to Friday 8:30 to 17:00. For the new academic year it will runs from Monday to Friday 08:05 - 16:35.
Interested candidates holding a passport from a native English speaking country may apply by an application package to [email protected] with the topic “Applying for International Elementary School Language Arts position”
Candidates not currently in Taiwan are welcome to apply. Given the global travel situation due to the Covid-19 pandemic, only the strongest candidates will be considered until travel restrictions and the administrative burden associated with them have been eased.
The application package should contain the following documents:
1. Scan of your passport photo page
2. A scan of your highest degree
3. A scan of your teaching certificates (TEFL, CELTA, License etc..)
4. A CV
5. Two references from past employers
Company: Kang Chiao Internationl School (Qinshan Elementary School Campus)
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Location: New Taipei City 新北市
When Job is Available: 2021-2022 School Year
【Foreign English Teaching Position】
Kang Chiao International School is seeking a professional certified K-6 English teacher at our Qinshan Campus in New Taipei City for the 2021-2022 school year. Kang Chiao International School runs from Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00. Our salary is competitive, monthly compensations, yearly bonuses, and paid holidays.
Passport from a native English speaking country
Certified K-6 Teacher in home country or state
**Applications for the position can be sent to [email protected] with a current resume, attached qualifications, and a recent photo.
【Chinese English Teacher Position】
Kang Chiao International School is seeking a professional Chinese English teacher for the 2021-2022 school year. Kang Chiao International School runs from Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00.
Bachelors' Degree specializing in primary education, English or English Teaching
Able to teach in all-English environment
Able to communicate with parents fluently both in spoken and written Mandarin
At least 1 year English teaching experience
An English proficiency certificate such as TOFEL, TOEIC, GEPT….
** Applications for the position can be sent to [email protected] with a current resume, attached qualifications, and a recent photo.
Elementary School Native English Teacher (2021/2022)
Cornell Bilingual School is a multi-level kindergarten, elementary, junior high school. Cornell was established over twenty-five years ago. It is located in the city of Taoyuan, it’s a 10-minute drive from Taoyuan main station and a five-minute drive to Zhong Zheng Art District. It is a convenient and lively area. Our current campus was built with multiple classrooms and many multi-purpose classrooms. All classrooms are all fashioned with large boards, projectors and computers for teachers to use.
We are currently searching for full-time elementary school grades 1-6 teachers. The teaching subjects are language arts and science. We are looking for teachers that are outgoing, energetic, and passionate about teaching.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00-16:30 (Break time: 11:30-13:00), and have an additional half-day paid leave per week, resulting in a four-and-a-half-day work week.
2. Maximum 26 periods of class per week; each period for 40 minutes.
3. Working duties: teaching, lesson planning, material preparation, writing monthly exam papers, biweekly science quizzes, and participation in school activities when required.
1. A decent salary: $65,000 (Base Salary) + $3,000 (Attendance Bonus) for 12 months with a raise each year
2. Sponsored ARC and National Health Insurance
3. PAID Public Holidays and yearly winter/summer vacation days
4. Contract renewal bonus
1. Currently living in Taiwan
2. Native English speaker
3. Holds a bachelor’s degree or higher
4. (Preferred) Valid certified teaching license/TESOL or TEFL certificates
5. Minimum of 2 years of experience
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to email our HR department ([email protected]) with the following documents:
1. CV or resume
2. A recent photo
3. A copy of your passport
4. Bachelor's degree (or higher)
5. Teaching certificates
School website: http://www.cornell.tyc.edu.tw/
School number: (03)302-6889
School address: 桃園市力行路288巷8號
No.8, Lane 288, Lixing Rd., Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City 330
We look forward to hearing from you.
Full Time: Mon-Fri 11:00-20:00
Part time: SAT 10:00-16:00
10 mins walk from MRT Taipei City Hall Station/Nanjing Sanmin/Songshan
We're looking for Native English teachers for our new branch school, try to find energetic and passionate teachers for immersion program.
Part time hourly rate from 650-850NTD/hr (experienced varied)
Full time (Month salary) up to 70,000-80,000 NTD
Teaching materials and lesson plans are provided.
Students are varied, from pre-k to elementary.
If you're interested, please DM or email to [email protected] (with your resume and time schedule).
Full-time schedules from 8am to 4pm.
Small class sizes(22-26) and early childhood age learners(3-6 age).
We are a well-established school offering stable full-time posts for experienced teachers of young children. Currently we have 12 teachers on staff. We are hoping YOU will be the next to join! Complete curriculum. Modern classrooms and great support staff.
If you are looking for full-time job from 8am and 4pm weekdays, please send us your resume by email!
American Eagle Institute leads the way with a proved, comprehensive curriculum and an all-English environment. The students learn to speak English confidently while getting a well-rounded education, and the teachers develop and use skills are directly applicable to classrooms in North American school systems.
Full time Salary
*Up to NT$70, 000/month!
*PAID holidays in a contract year and national holidays
*Beautiful and fully equipped classrooms
*A well-structured curriculum
*Plenty of teaching aids
*Low teacher to student ratio
*Possess a University degree, or college degree with TESOL certificate.
*Be a native English speaker from one of the following countries: Canada, U.S.A., Australia, England, New Zealand, or South Africa
*TESOL/TEFL certification preferred
*The document of Criminal Background Check.
Taipei City/New Taipei City/Taoyuan/Hsinchu city/Miaoli/Taichung/ Changhua/Tainan/Kaohsiung
More school infomation can be reached via www.eagletw.com
(1)Immersion &Elementary Teachers
Full-Time Teachers Job Descriptions
Include teaching the Immersion Program 12:00pm~4:00pm, Elementary Intensive Program 4:30pm~6:00pm, and Elementary Standard Program 6:30pm~8:00pm, Monday to Friday, and are an obligation for which the school pays the employee the aforementioned basic
The ideal candidate is immediately available, and a state licensed high school physics teacher who understands the workload and academic rigor demanded by the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP). This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to teach motivated students who are working towards an IB Diploma. The successful candidate will join a team of highly professional, talented, dedicated, and diverse IB teachers. Applicants without IB experience but are open to learning the paradigm are welcome and will be expected to demonstrate knowledge of the core principles and practices of the IB, as well as the passion and drive required to meet that challenge. Opportunities for professional development and training in the IB are available.
1. Full-Time Physics Teacher:
(1) Teach IB Diploma Programme Physics, and Middle Years Programme (MYP) Physics.
(2) Create rich learning experiences that match student needs.
(3) Design formative and summative assessments.
(4) Provide meaningful feedback on formative and summative assessments.
(5) Align curriculum and assessments with IB standards and practices.
(6) Maintain curricular records and document student progress through Managebac.
Ongoing tasks also include:
(7) Balance international-mindedness and respect to local culture.
(8) Improve student language proficiency through subject-specific communication.
(9) Monitor progress and assessment of Language B students.
(10) Communicate with homeroom teachers and parents to maintain links between home and school.
(11) Actively participate in subject-group and interdisciplinary collaboration.
(12) Stay current with MYP & DP Curriculum through consistent updates via MyIB.
2. Full-Time MYP Science Teacher:
Key tasks and responsibilities
(1) Teach MYP Integrated Science.
(2) Design appropriate learning experiences that match with student needs.
(3) Design formative and summative assessments.
(4) Provide meaningful feedback on formative and summative assessments.
(5) Develop international-mindedness in the students while maintaining respect and ties to local culture.
(6) Improve language proficiency through subject-specific communication.
(7) Work independently and collaboratively to design and refine curriculum.
(8) Monitor ongoing progress and assess students.
(9) Work with homeroom teachers, meet with parents to maintain links between home and school.
(10) Have an active role in the wider curriculum, participating in interdisciplinary and extracurricular activities.
(11) Stay current with MYP Curriculum through consistent updates via MyIB.
(12) Maintain records of curricular documentation and student work and progress through Managebac.
Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree. State teaching license strongly preferred.
NTD$75,000~110,000 per month depending on education and experience.
(1) Airfare subsidy: Up to NTD$30,000 per year
(2) Contract completion bonus
(3) Housing allowance: NTD$10,000 per teacher per month
(4) IB professional training opportunities
(5) Tuition subsidy for children
(6) Lunch allowance
(7) School bus available
(8) Mandatory health & labor insurance
(9) Visa, residency, & work permit assistance
School Provides Curriculum: YES. MYP: A core syllabus is provided and the teacher is asked to build upon it. DP: A core syllabus is provided and the teacher is expected to deliver it.
We are seeking a highly qualified and motivated teacher to utilize his/her professional skills in Kid Castle Educational Corporation(New Taipei City, Hsinchu, and Kaohsiung.)
*Location:Kid Castle Corporate Branches New Taipei City, Hsinchu, Kaoshiung
*Full-Time/Part-Time: depends on branches
-Native speaker from one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, South Africa, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.
-Bachelor’s Degree is essential. Further qualifications in education, English or relevant fields are preferred.
-At least 1 year teaching experience to elementary students in English schools in Taiwan is a strong plus.
-Outgoing, energetic and responsible personality are preferred
-Enthusiastic about teaching and helping students succeed
*Due to different positions in different branches, we will provide more details after receiving your resume.
New Taipei City, Luzhou District / 8 mins from MRT Station
Shafston English Limited is looking for English teachers
1. English teaching
2. Lesson plan
3. Cooperate with Chinese teacher
4. Class management
•ALL Native English-Speaking Accents WELCOME!
•Teaching experience is a plus.
•Good Pay, Up to NT$800 /hour
•Mon.Wed.Thurs.Fri Afternoon: 1:30~4:00 / 4:30 ~ 6:30 (16 or more hours/week)
Emmanuel English Learning Center
Emmanuel English Learning Center in Penghu is looking for a seasoned, dynamic, creative, gifted, loving teacher with goals of no less than a full year and preferably at least basic Mandarin communication skills. Must be a native speaker from an English as FIRST language country to qualify with the government for an ARC(Alien Resident Certificate). Must have some type of ESL training certificate or at least 4 years’ experience in the field.
We have our own base curriculum which is taught largely through activities so the teacher must be well versed in using activities efficiently and effectively. For higher levels, the teacher is given much more responsibility to find engaging and relevant materials to supplement the base materials. Please note that the position is for a true teacher who speaks well and clearly, knows natural phonic rules and can mimic American phonics for those specific lessons, is somewhat proficient in English grammar usage and explanation and can teach writing of various forms. It is not only a “conversation” English job or for those who think teaching is just presenting English to a class. The teacher is responsible for the actual long-term student retention of the language. Therefore, preparation of classes usually takes time and effort as well as skill in knowing how to reach a certain set of students and meet their specific challenges. In training, there is oversight so those persons with an easily bruised ego are not real candidates. Those with a strong will to improve their teaching abilities and thicker skin thrive with the training and challenges! The teacher shares classes with other teachers on different days of the week so teamwork is necessary. There’s no room for individuals in our program, only teamworkers. Due to the ever-changing pandemic influences, online teaching capability is necessary as well.
Hourly pay starts at NT$800 for those WITH the above mentioned qualifications and increases are awarded for expertise and diligence. If the applicant has many years of experience that translates into quick proficiency of our style or is a gifted teacher, the wage increase can be anticipated soon. Show us your magic and we’ll show you the money! No magic, no money! Those who have the privilege to work on a resort island with a great school must prove they are worthy of the position.
The environment is often both a blessing and a challenge to newcomers. Some people experience “cabin fever” in Penghu in the winter when the wind howls. If the teacher doesn’t speak much Mandarin, or doesn’t actively enable coping strategies such as hobbies or sports, he/she may find the winters disappointing. On the other hand, the beaches are gorgeous, winter windsurfing is world-class, spring to fall surfing, snorkeling, SUPing or biking are fantastic and the natural environment is fabulous. A “commute” of 30 minutes is the farthest one can live from the school due to geographical limitations. A flight to Taipei is 50 minutes and costs around NT$1700 one way. There are roughly 10 flights daily in the low season to Taipei. Penghu does have McDonalds, Mos Burger, Starbucks, 7-11, a new movie theater and Watsons etc.
Interested parties MUST come for a teaching demonstration as well as an evaluation of one’s abilities to correct student homework writings.
Larry E. Davis Owner and operator Phone after 12:30 pm: 06-926-1202,
0937-391-792 [email protected]
Looking for Book Club Teachers
We are a start-up academy seeking to provide additional reading and writing support for international and local students in Taipei. The reading and writing level of students attending international schools in Taiwan is not on par with those of their peers in English-speaking countries. Even those select students who manage to reach the Ivy Leagues are often shocked to find that they lack the writing and critical thinking skills required of them to excel at those institutions. There is an urgent need to address this fact. Inkwell seeks to fill that void by providing a comfortable, effective learning environment where all students can improve and thrive. The mission of our school is to inspire a love of reading, independent thinking, and critical analysis that is expressed confidently in the classroom and on the page.
In particular, for the primary level students (grades 1-6), Inkwell offers Book Clubs that will help solidify a foundation in reading by encouraging students to read numerous books in varied genre. There is no substitute for reading. It is the basis of all good writing. The Book Club classes will focus on completing a book in a week or two, including vocabulary and grammar skills as well as writing exercise all relating to the book.
Inkwell is seeking enthusiastic and dedicated teachers who can be part of our start-up team to teach Book Club classes for primary level students. Prior teaching/tutoring experience is required but teaching license is not necessary. We are seeking teachers who love teaching younger children and open to training in our teaching methods. Hourly compensation negotiable depending on qualification and experience. If interested, please send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected] or [email protected]
When Job is Available: NOW (multiple start dates year-round)
In Taiwan and looking for a job? HESS has positions in various locations around the island that can start immediately! Apply now!
Founded in 1983, HESS International Educational Group is the largest and most recognized private language school in Taiwan. We employ more than 600 native English-speaking teachers in 250+ HESS schools across Asia, including Taiwan, China, South Korea, and Singapore. Our staff has more than 35 years of experience looking after both new and experienced teachers just like you. At HESS, you'll work directly with a stable, well-established educational organization.
WHAT SETS HESS APART?
There are many options for teaching English overseas, so it’s important to do your research on what each school has to offer. At HESS, we provide:
• Teacher Training: 10 days of orientation and training in Taipei followed by class observations at your school ensure that you’re up to the task of leading your students.
• Free TEFL Certification: Earn your HESS TEFL Certificate while you teach.
• Teaching Curriculum Provided: Don't worry! We publish our own materials and provide you with the teacher's guides. Your lesson plans are already laid out for you.
Pay & Benefits:
• Competitive Starting Pay: NTD $620-660/hour based on experience and qualifications.
• Guaranteed Income: The average HESS teacher earns NTD $60,000 – 75,000/month.
• Year-End Bonuses: 1st year re-signing bonus of NTD $10,000, 2nd year completion bonus of NTD $15,000, 3rd year completion bonus of NTD $20,000, and NTD $30,000 for every year of completion thereafter.
• Paid Office Hours: Receive NTD $3000/month for class preparation work. You decide when and where to prepare for class—it doesn’t have to be at the school.
• Flexible Time Off: Your vacation time is not tied to the school's semester schedule. Take time off whenever you need it.
• Save AND Travel: Teaching with HESS, you will earn enough money to save, but also have enough left over to explore Asia.
• Advancement Opportunities: HESS is a large company with lots of opportunities beyond teaching both in managerial and administrative positions.
• Housing Assistance: Your branch will help you to find housing that fits your personal needs. Whether it’s living alone or with another HESS teacher, your branch has you covered.
• Documentation Assistance: We will help you collect documents and apply for your legal documents on your behalf.
• Interest-Free Start-up Loan: NTD $30,000 on the first day at your school.
FIND OUT MORE: The best place to start your teaching adventure is on the HESS website. It provides detailed information about working with HESS and living abroad. From there, you can also access our online application form. Visit www.hesseducation.com to find out more. Apply online today! We're looking forward to hearing from you!
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Passport holder from USA, CAN, UK, IRE, SA, AUS, or NZ
2. Bachelor's Degree (in any discipline) OR associate degree with a TEFL/TESOL certificate
3. One-year commitment
4. Clear Criminal record check
HSINCHU, City & County + MAIOLI. Up to NT$70,000/month. ALL Native English-Speaking Accents WELCOME! 1st-Time Teachers WELCOME! Full-Time: Mornings & Afternoons. Mon. - Fri. WEEKENDS Off.
Stanford American Language School is one of Taiwan's most well-respected schools. Founded by a multi-cultural team of educators who are passionate and professional in their approach toward Early Childhood Education and English Language Teaching. We continue to strive to provide the best to students, educating a whole child, leading them to become well-rounded, active, and responsible international citizens.
1. Competitive Salary
We will assist teachers in applying for your work permit,ARC,and health insurance.
We assist our teachers in looking for furnished accommodation if desired.
We provide lunch, and snacks in the morning and afternoon.
Based upon Taiwanese school semester system, our teachers will have winter and summer holidays.
We provide pick up service from the airport. You will get a chance to relax and ready for the new experience.
2. At School
All of Stanford American School’s teachers have had the chance to participate in our training program. During this time there will always be experienced teachers to help and support you. You will be able to come up with your own teaching style after the training period from observing a variety of teachers teaching style.
III. LIFE OUTSIDE OF STANFORD SCHOOL
1. Bus & Train stations are nearby with easy access to places around Hsinchu
2. Shopping areas, such as Carrefour, RT Mart, & B&Q are all conveniently located.
3. Recreation facilities are nearby as well: Gym, Theater, Swimming Pool, Bowling, and more.
4. Stanford American School provides assistance when teachers have any questions regarding making travel arrangement, setting up bank account, and so on.
There are certain criteria that need to be fulfilled to be able to qualify as an English teacher in Taiwan. It is necessary to have a work permit when employ in Taiwan.
Stanford is looking for teachers who:
i. Is a native English speaker
ii. Agrees to a 1 year contract
iii. Holds a Bachelor degree
iv. Holds teacher certification (preferred)
v. Passes medical examination that is government-approved.
We need the following to process your application.
i. A complete resume (background, education, work history, interests and skills
ii. A copy of your passport
iii. A copy of your degree
iv. A full-length photo of yourself
v. Reference letter(if available)
A short demo and an interview are also required.
If you are interested in the position, please e-mail us the materials and contact us to set up an appointment for the school visit.
If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us.
Kang Chiao International School is looking for professional and dedicated teachers. We are currently welcoming applications from qualified applicants with the passion and the drive to teach early childhood education.
Our school has classrooms that are spacious, modern and equipped with facilities that can be best described as outstanding.
Our salary is highly competitive, with Evaluation Bonuses, Completion Bonus, Renewal Bonus, Chinese New Year Bonus, Attendance Bonus, Housing Allowance and Paid Holidays. Interested candidates holding a passport from a native English speaking country may apply by sending a resume and scans of degree / teaching certificates; attention Coordinator.