Text of Ad
Teachers with ARC or APRC (through Marriage), or Taiwanese Citizenship Sought
1. Government-issued teaching license or having a TESOL or CELTA certificate (preferred and optional)
2. Holding a valid passport from a native English-speaking country
3. English native speaker
4. Having a valid ARC and work permit (We will not issue ARC or work permit)
5. Younger than 65 years old
6. No criminal records
***The application package***
It should contain the following documents:
1. A scan copy of your application form with signature
2. A scan copy of your highest degree diploma
3. A certified copy of your passport
4. A scan copy of your teaching certificate(s)
This is a PUBLIC elementary school with a pleasant working environment and a supportive working team. We have a mature foreign teacher program and this is our 20th year.
We are looking for a native English speaking teacher to teach this year from October 1st, 2021 to July 31st, 2022. Currently, we have five native speaking teachers on our faculty. So far, we have senior teachers staying for 4 and 5 years. Maximum 20 period of classes in a week, and 40 minutes for each class. Responsibilities include: teaching, lesson planning, material preparation, class management, collaborating with teachers. We are located in Beitou district, only ten minutes walking distance from Beitou MRT station (Red line). Please send us your application via email.
- Working hours: 7:50 am - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Maximum 20 40-min teaching periods per week
- PAID Holidays
- PAID 3-week Winter Vacation (Lunar New Year included)
Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview and a teaching demo. All applicants must be available for an in person interview.
Zip/Postal Code: 112
Location: No, 1, Wenhua 3rd Road, Beitou District, Taipei City
Phone number: 28933828 # 8101 Jenny
Email: [email protected]
School Website: http://www.whps.tp.edu.tw/
We are near the Beitou MRT Station 北投捷運站 on the Red Line.
Neighboring Areas: Shilin 士林區, Datong 大同區 and Danshui 淡水