Text of Ad
The Sacred Heart Girls High School in Taiwan was founded in 1960 and is part of the world family of Sacred Heart Schools which can be found on five continents. Its philosophy of education is rooted in the development of the whole person.
Sacred Heart School strives to give students a well-rounded education, based on the conviction that each person has talents and capacities which can contribute to the betterment of society. We believe that school is the place for students to both acquire a love of learning and experience hope, joy and fullness of life.
The students are taught to be persons capable of being both independent and able to work with others; of having a compassionate heart – especially for the marginalized of society and of experiencing joy in service and in living for others. Creativity is encouraged in the teaching of all subjects so that the students can develop their own vision and learn to live with commitments.
I. Job Descriptions, Salary and Benefits
1. We will officially select ONE full-time foreign English teacher along with a number of
2. One-year contract. The contract will be effective from August 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.
3. 23 periods/classes (45 to 50 minutes/period) per week and additional duties assigned by the
4. Monthly salary of 72,000 NTD for bachelor’s degree holders; 76,000 NTD for master’s degree holders
5. Every full-time teacher is required to participate in the National Health Insurance Program and
Labor Insurance Program.
1. Bachelor’s Degree (Please submit your diploma and relevant documents with certified Chinese translation. The documents should be notarized by the Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office.)
2. Passport holder of an English-speaking country
3. Education major preferred (secondary)
4. Teaching experience preferred
5. Apply to the designated authority for a valid criminal record check in your country. The applicant must have a clean record in both your home country and Taiwan.
6. Be able to communicate openly with others, ready to adapt to Taiwanese culture, willing to go along with the school regulations, and obey Taiwanese laws.
III. The Application Information
1. Download and complete the application form from the following
web link: http://www.shgsh.ntpc.edu.tw
All the documents must be received by Monday, May 3, 2021.
Documents can be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to
No.263 ,Sec. 1st,Longmi Rd.,Bali Dist., New Taipei City 24931, Taiwan, R.O.C. Mrs. Tsui
3. Contact Number: 02-26182287 ext.120
4. Interview Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Applicants who are invited to interview will be notified by email.
IV. Application Documents (Non-returnable)
1. CV and autobiography
2. Photocopies of passport, degree diploma, and certificates mentioned in the requirements.
3. References (optional)
V. Run-down for Interview Day
Part I. Teaching Demonstration (20 minutes)
Prep Time (1hr):
You will have one hour to prepare for the demo based on assigned text and instructions.
You can bring your laptop to do the demo or you can use ours if needed.
Part II. Interview (20 minutes)
Your relevant teaching materials or files can be presented during the interview.