Text of Ad
Taipei Wego Private Senior High School, one of Taiwan’s most prestigious schools, has openings for full-time subject teachers who can teach writing, literature, or social science classes in the International Education Program as well as conversational English classes in the ESL program. Positions are open for grades 7-12.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher from a western university, teaching experience in Taiwan, teaching or TESL certification (100 hours minimum) and be available for an interview and teaching demonstration.
Wego is located at No. 50, Zhuhai Rd. Beitou, Taipei (北投區珠海路50號). We are just minutes from the Xin-Beitou MRT station.
Offering: Work permit/resident visa, health/labor insurance, monthly payment starting from NT$63,000 and monthly allowance of NT$6,000 based on teaching certification. Plus, monthly bonus of NT$2,000 for perfect attendance as well as a Chinese New Year’s bonus. Teachers work Monday to Friday and have an additional half day paid leave per week, resulting in a four-and-a-half-day work week. Teachers who have a master’s degree will receive a bonus of NT$3,000 every month and those who have a doctoral degree will receive a bonus of NT$6,000 every month.
1. Native Speaker of English
2. Bachelor’s degree or higher from a western university
3. Teaching or TESL certification (100 hours minimum)
4. Teaching experience in Taiwan
To apply please provide:
1. Curriculum vitae or resume
3. Copies of degrees and certificates
4. One reference letter (written within the last twelve months) preferably by a direct superior in the current or most recent appointment
Interested applicants should e-mail their documents to Ms. Gluth