Text of Ad
＊ Class Introduction：
1. Chinese Culture University Mandarin Learning Center（MLC）_Kaohsiung Branch belongs to the largest university of continuing education in Taiwan. MLC offers professional and excellent teachers for both bilingual (English/Chinese) and whole Chinese learning environments.
2. MLC Group Training Mandarin Courses provides students more individual listening, speaking, reading and writing practice according to each student's needs and learning purposes.
3. In Group (2-4 students) Training Mandarin Courses all aspects are oriented to a faster and more efficient learning result from the textbook selection to class design according to the students’ language proficiency and needs.
＊ Course Registration Procedures：
1. For Mandarin Individual Class or 2-4 students group training classes, there should be at least 20 hours per registration and a minimum of 2 class hours per week (50 minutes per class).
2. When the teacher is arranged, students will need to come to the MLC office to pay the registration fee of NT$300 and the tuition. The tuition does not include the materials (textbook, CDs, etc.).
＊ Class Time：
1. Students can pick any hours from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. If students want any night time sessions, please call us for more information.
2. Once the class starts, students can not ask to switch the class time. Please notify the center if you plan to have an absence. There will not be any refunds if students did not file an absence notice (including natural disasters and closings announced by the government).
3. Student can arrange 1 or 2-4 people for 1 class, the tuition fees as follow:
Students can arrange their own time for learning Chinese flexiblely, you also can choose 1 by 1 course or 2~4 students for mini class.
1 student : NT.500/h(1 person)
2 student : NT.550/h（275/per person）
3 student : NT.750/h（250/per person）
4 student : NT.800/h（200/per person）
Chinese Culture University, Mandarin Language Center(Kaohsiung Branch)
TEL: +886-7-2510089#13 (TINA)
Email: [email protected]
address: 3F., No.215, Zhongzheng 4th Rd., Qianjin Dist.,
Kaohsiung City 801, Taiwan (R.O.C.)