Text of Ad
Yuteh Private School is a young, fresh, energetic school with excellent campus facilities.
We are looking to appoint dedicated, enthusiastic, and professional native English teachers to join our team of staff for the school year of 2021-2022 (starting from August). The working hours are from 8:00am-4:30pm. We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, and paid holidays. We are opening the following positions:
1. Elementary homeroom teacher position (full time):
- able to teach G1/G2 students ELA (reading, daily English, writing) science, and math in English.
- able to teach G3/G4 students ELA (reading, daily English, writing) science, and math in English.
- able to teach G5 students ELA (reading, daily English, writing) science, and math in English.
- able to teach G5/G6 students science/ social studies, and math in English.
2. High school subject teacher position (full time):
- able to teach G7 to G9 ESL class or Literature class.
- able to teach G7 to G9 social studies and AP social studies subjects
- able to teach G7 to G12 Math including Pre Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Trigonometry, linear Algebra, Pre-calculus, Calculus, Basic Statistics, and probably AP Calculus”
Applicants must obtain the following qualifications:
(1) Licensed teachers from English-speaking countries preferred
(2) Licensed subject teachers from English-speaking countries preferred
(3) APRC or spousal VISA holders with TESOL/TEFL certification or BA/MA degree related to education preferred
(4) Teachers with homeroom teaching experience preferred.
Location: 15 minute walk from MRT Tucheng Station
We are in New Taipei City, minutes away from Haishan or Tucheng MRT station on the blue line. The school provides free shuttle buses for teachers to and from the nearby MRT station.
Please email us your complete current resume, qualifications, and recent photo if you are interested in teaching in a formal school setting with a stable schedule, comfortable taking the role beyond just being a language instructor, but a teacher, and willing to be exposed to Taiwanese culture!