Text of Ad
United Education International School now hiring a full-time English/ Social Science teacher in Yilan
• If interested please send me your resume ([email protected]).
• In person interview is required.
• Teach young learners (G7-12) English/ Social Science.
• Currently in Taiwan.
• Passport from the United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland.
• Native English speaker.
• Bachelor's degree or above.
• 120-hour TEFL certificate or better preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experiences.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• 60,000-80,000 TWD (2048-2730 USD).
• Labor and Health insurance, career development opportunities.
• Free meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) and coffee on campus
Based on the American curriculum, United Education International School is a unique, experimental education institute, aspiring to provide the best international education to students from grades 7~12. We are now hiring full-time teachers who are major in a specific field and are able to teach English as an addition in Yilan for 2022-2023.
What we are looking for:
1. Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic teachers
2. Team players who are passionate about international education
3. A bachelor's degree in the subject areas required and a master degree preferred
4. Junior/high school teaching experiences required
5. Professional teaching license or qualification preferred.
6. Able to teach English/ Social Science
Teachers enjoy the following benefits:
1. Our salary is competitive and we value the teacher’s expertise. Starting pay for teachers depends on their education, teaching experiences, qualifications, and others.
2. ARC, Health, and Labor insurance are provided for full-time teachers.
3. Meals are provided.
1. teaching location for full-time teachers: Yilan campus.
2. **Visit us at http://www.ueis.ilc.edu.tw/ to get to know us better.
3. For more information please contact the Office of Academic Affairs and email your resume and contact information to [email protected]